TAILORED CLINICAL RESEARCH SOLUTIONS
TCRS is led by a team with an exceptionally detailed knowledge of the UK’s clinical research sector.
Created by a team with in-depth experience of the UK clinical research sector, TCRS provides a full range of clinical development services to pharmaceutical companies, biotechnology organisations and university academics.
Our employees provide expertise in the legislative perspective, a detailed understanding of research governance, Good Clinical Practice and experience of managing trials in the NHS, commercial and academic environments.
Having previously held senior posts within the NHS and academia, we are uniquely qualified to offer guidance on the UK’s legislative framework, and give advice on designing protocols to meet UK Regulations.
Working closely with the National Institute of Health Research, we can use real data to rapidly identify the most suitable UK sites for your category of study and therapeutic field.
We had a key role in developing the new HRA system for study approvals making us ideally qualified to help you to navigate what can, at times, be a challenging process.
Whether you are seeking support for every aspect of your clinical research project or are looking to outsource just one part of a study, we bring a focused approach that complements our in-depth knowledge.
We understand that every study is different and every sponsor has different priorities – our services are tailored to your specific requirements.
With established relationships to key personnel and sites across the UK clinical research field, TCRS offers flexibility, momentum and value.
Our network of Senior CRAs and Project Managers across Europe, USA and Australia, enable TCRS to offer global reach coupled with a lean and highly cost effective infrastructure.
Long-standing relationships with international regulatory authorities, ethical bodies and senior clinicians ensure that site selection, set-up and management is conducted with optimal efficiency wherever it is required.
We understand that the quality of project delivery is critical for success. For this reason our international service is underpinned by rigorously controlled quality management, recruitment and training systems. It is overseen by a highly experienced management team.
We understand the importance of undertaking your clinical research on time and on target.
With expertise in all phases of clinical development, post marketing and PASS studies, TCRS can support every aspect of your programme.
Whether you are seeking one service element or prefer broader project support contact us today.
In the past, you may not have considered engaging a traditional CRO to support your clinical research, anticipating that the investment required would be prohibitive. By providing our service to academics directly, we cut expenses to a minimum.
Our established business relationships ensure that we recommend the best, and most relevant suppliers, staff and sites for your clinical research project. Accurate and timely planning, combined with expert execution and data delivery, leads to efficient and cost effective studies.
Latest News from the Clinical Research Sector
Keeping you up to date with the Clinical Research sector innovations and news.
- New data demonstrates long-term benefit of Crysvita for XLH patients
- UK trial to evaluate existing drugs for secondary breast cancer
- Positive results for Lynparza plus abiraterone in metastatic prostate cancer
- Cancer care backlog in England could take ‘over a decade’ to clear, report finds
- INTCR 2021 winners announced
- Novartis expands gene therapy pipeline with Arctos Medical takeover
- FDA OKs Pfizer/BioNTech booster doses for higher-risk populations
- Valneva begins COVID-19 boosters in vaccine trial
- Novavax Initiates Phase 1/2 Clinical Trial of Combination Vaccine for COVID-19 and Seasonal Influenza
- Unvaccinated Are Nearly 6x More Likely to End Up in the Hospital, According to Analysis of New Jersey's COVID Cases
- Travere Therapeutics Announces Successful Outcome from Type A Meeting with U.S. FDA for Sparsentan in Focal Segmental Glomerulosclerosis
- Valbiotis Announces the Completion of Recruitment for the Phase II HEART Clinical Study Conducted With TOTUM•070 in Hypercholesterolemia
- New Tezepelumab Data Show 86% Reduction In Exacerbations In Patients With Severe Asthma And Comorbid Nasal Polyps
- Famotidine Celebrex combination Does Not Reduce Time to Recovery or Mortality in Critically Ill Patients in the I-SPY COVID Trial
People choose to participate in clinical trials in order to help others in the future.
As a volunteer you play an important role in shaping the development of medicines and treatments in the UK. Taking part in a clinical study may mean you are one of the first to benefit from a new treatment.
Safety of participants is of paramount importance. We will ensure qualified staff are there to support you at every stage, and answer any questions you may have throughout the time of the trial.
Please call +44 (0) 203 621 8436 to find out more about our current projects and specific patient eligibility.
Clinical research helps create understanding about treatments for particular diseases and conditions to benefit future generations.
Our experienced Research Consultants provide advice on all aspects of our services.
TAILORED CLINICAL RESEARCH SOLUTIONS LTD
+44 (0) 203 621 8436
5 Chancery Lane, London
EC4A 1BL, United Kingdom